20 minutes to prep and cook but tastes like it came from the fancy Italian restaurant down the street? That’s date night pasta at it’s finest! Even the hesitant cook could pull this one off with flying colours. Don’t forget to set aside some white wine to serve with dinner!
- 1 pkg farfalle (“Bowtie”) pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup 5% cream-milk blend
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- Parmesan cheese, grated for garnishing
- Pepper, to garnish
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large saucepan on medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms, cook for 2 minutes, then add white wine and continue to cook.
- Once mushrooms have softened, add spinach, cook until slightly wilted, and then stir in the cream-milk blend and goat cheese. Stir until well combined and a thick, sauce-like consistency is achieved.
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce and stir until well combined.
- Portion onto plates and garnish with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Delish!
Recipe adapted from Pinch of Yum