For 2 Servings:
– 1 cup canned chickpeas
– ½ ripe avocado
– ½ cup 0% plain greek yogurt
– ½ cup coconut milk
– 1 teaspoon curry powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
1) Place chickpeas in a saucepan and roast on medium heat for 5 minutes.
2) Place avocado, yogurt, coconut milk, and the three spices in a blender/food processor and blend until smooth.
3) Remove chickpeas from saucepan and add sauce to saucepan; heat on medium heat until warm.
4) Add raw sweet potato noodles to saucepan and cook an additional 5-10 minutes until noodles warms and soften.
5) Spoon into bowl and sprinkle with roasted chickpeas and add additional spices (curry, paprika, turmeric) to top if desired.
6) Serve with dolmeh (optional).
For more recipes, visit Rachelle‘s blog.
Written by: Rachelle B. (Guest Blogger)