– 6 large zucchinis, spiralized
– 3 large tomatoes
– 2 large onions
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
– 1/3 cup capers
– chopped fresh basil to garnish
1) Chop onion and garlic and place in saucepan with olive oil over medium heat; cook until soft.
2) Add chopped tomatoes, olives and capers and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Add spiralized zucchini and simmer and additional few minutes until soft (note: don’t overcook zucchini noodles or they will get mushy; they really just need to get warm and soften slightly)
4) Garnish with fresh basil.
For more recipes, visit Rachelle‘s blog.
Written by: Rachelle B. (Guest Blogger)