I once read that calling poetry, art is simply not enough or that calling words that leave an impact mere “quotes” is simply not enough. Rather, words that touch you should be termed “shaped words”. Because, when worded or shaped differently then they’ll have no meaning. So here are a few of my favourite shaped words and thoughts that I’ve come across thus far. Hopefully they leave an impact on you as they’ve done on me.
– “Friendship is a soul in two people” – Aristotle.
– “Trust your heart, if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward” – E.E. Cummings
– “Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid” – Basil King
– “Everything has its right time and place. Don’t worry if you don’t get what you want right now” – Anonymous
– “A man’s supreme use in the world is to master his intellectual instrument and play it in perfection” – Anonymous
– “I’ve come to believe that in everyone’s life, there’s one undeniable moment of change, a set of circumstances that suddenly alters everything” – Nicholas Sparks